Here is a list of things you should prepare for before heading to the hospital.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
Recovery Space Items
- Socks (preferably with the grip at the bottom
- Electric power bar (to plug in your chargers)
- Cell phone
- House phone (if you have one)
- Bottle of water (preferably one with electrolytes like SmartWater)
- Snacks like crackers
- A notebook and pen (it’s funny of the things you think of when you have nothing else to do. You’ll want to write it down immediately instead of straining to find the instruments)
- Remote control for TV
- A table tray
- Any other nick-knacks that you use on a daily base like lip balm
- Cream to help with the appearance of scars like Mederma.
I’m a big believer in delivery like Amazon Prime. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. I think that’s how I thrive in life and you should do the same. Put everything in a cart and have it shipped to your house so that’s one less thing that you have to do.